Patent Attorney, Sydney | BSc(Hons), LLB(Hons), MIP
Direct +61 2 9225 5770
Reginald is a patent attorney and solicitor. His current practice involves preparing and prosecuting Australian and overseas patent applications. He also assists with advice on validity and infringement issues. He provides support in relation to opposition proceedings and has been involved in a large complex patent litigation.
Areas of expertise
• Medical Technologies
• Mechanical Devices
• Analytical Instrumentation
• Consumer Products and Design
• Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology, Honours) / Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of New South Wales.
• Diploma of Innovation Management, University of New South Wales.
• Masters of Industrial Property at the University of Technology, Sydney
• Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand